Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Amazing Moringa Tree

One of the things that impresses me about living in Central and South America is the ease with which you can grow vegetable plants and trees.

I have become aware of the Moringa tree and it's amazing properties.

For instance:

    Moringa Diagram: Tiny leaves. Enourmous benefits.It seems to me it would be a lot more beneficial to the body to get these elements naturally from these leaves rather than from a multi vitamin pill.

We have planted about a dozen and a half of these trees here in our little plant area at Rudy's restaurant in West End on the island. Their growth has been phenomenal. several of our plants are shown below. These were grown from seed in about a month.


For more info about the moringa tree please refer to click here



1 comment:

  1. I own a cottage in Turtle Crossing. Do you know where I might purchase moringa seeds in Roatan?

    ReplyDelete